Tuesday 6 November 2012

Lavochkin-Gorbunov-Gudkov LaGG-3

Tier: V
Type: Fighter
Rating: 8/10

The LaGG-3 is another one of my favorites, I wasn't a huge fan until I realised you could mount a massive 37mm cannon on it! You can literally take down planes with one shot with this baby, its load time is horrible but if you wait until you are up close you can really make someone have a bad day including any heavy fighters. The maneuverability isn't great and if you have it fitted out with rockets you need to get rid of them early or you will be an easy target. I find myself coming back to this plane a lot, I've currently flown 71 missions in it. Its only a level V so you can find yourself up against some lower tier planes which can be a great turkey shoot. Make sure you upgrade as soon as you can and you will enjoy this as much as me I am sure.

LaGG-3 Specs

LaGG-3 Current Config

LaGG-3 in action

Related links

No comments:

Post a Comment